I saw this on another website (http://creativetree.typepad.com/treeswingreading/), and I thought I'd try it.
Ronie Kendig altered this CARDED meme to include a Spiritual Wish list so we can know how to pray for each other, both spiritually and physically. Isn’t that a great idea?
1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for Christmas.
2. People who are "CARDED" need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.
3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get "CARDED" and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they're "CARDED", and to read your Blog.
My Materialistic Gift/Wish List:
1. An IPod
2. A new wedding ring (I lost mine a couple of years ago)
3. A pedicure
4. A full body massage
5. Singing lessons
My Spiritual Gift/Wish List:
1. Discipline to maintain a consistent time of personal devotions.
2. Opportunity to serve in ministry.
3. Be a godly example to my children.
4. To serve my husband with a joyful heart.
5. To be more concerned about what my Father thinks of me, than what my co-workers think of me.
The people I have carded:
1. Rebecca/JaeByrd's Nest (http://www.rebekahstaggs.com/)
2. Jenni/Saake Family (http://saakefamily.blogspot.com/)
3. Melody/With the Fruit of Her Hands (http://blog.yorkteachingstudio.com/)
4. Allisoin/Portrait of a Family (http://babytangerine.blogspot.com/)
5. Renee/Life of the Deans (http://www.thelifeofthedeans.blogspot.com/)