Thursday, April 24, 2008

Trip Part 2: Flight plan

My trip to California was only my second time to fly. (The first time was last May.) I loved flying! This time, I flew on ExpressJet and had a great trip. The flight was about 2 hours. They served a meal (bagels in the morning flight; sandwiches on the evening flight.) Each seat was equipped with Free XM Radio.

They fly out of quite a few cities:
Albuquerque, NM; Austin, TX; Bakersfield, CA; Boise, ID; Colorado Springs, CO; El Paso, TX; Fresno, CA; Jacksonville, FL; Kansas City, MO; Long Beach, CA; Monterey, CA; New Orleans, LA; Oklahoma City, OK; Omaha, NE; Ontario, CA; Reno-Tahoe, NV; Sacramento, CA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; Santa Barbara, CA; Spokane, WA; Tucson, AZ; Tulsa, OK

They have no middle seats. The left aisle has 1 seat. The right aisle has two seats. So there are no "sandwich" seats. I was on the left side, so I had both a window and an aisle seat. The planes are small jets (about 50 passengers?).

Here is the plane I flew on leaving Sacramento:

Photobucket

No comments: