Monday, December 08, 2008

Time to get (Wii) Fit

It's been a while since I've posted about my constant struggle with my weight. I'm officially a "yo-yo" dieter. I have lost and regained more than 30 pounds at least 3 times over the past 6 years. Right now, I'm starting out again. Today marks 10 months until 40. And I'm still (or should I say "back"?) at 265. I don't know if there is time to (safely) reach my goal of 150 by my 40th birthday, but I sure want to get close. Last night I discovered a new group forming called Wii Fit Mommiis. (If you are unfamiliar with the Wii video game system, you create a character or Mii.) This group is encouraging Moms to get moving. I'm going to join them. I've had my Wii Fit for a while, but I haven't been using it much. I'm going to start tonight.

No comments: