Sunday, January 11, 2009

Girls Night Out

This week I was invited to join some girls from church at Applebees for dinner and then a movie. I was thrilled. I love to fellowship, and I've been trying to get some stuff going with the women at church. Apparently these girls get together every 6 or 8 weeks. Last night there were about 20 of us. We had a great time of fellowship at dinner, and then we enjoyed "Bride Wars". I hadn't heard anything about it, but figured it was a "bridezilla" type theme. It was. And it was funny. Amazingly, there were no sex scenes. And the language was not too bad. The only violence was the brides attacking each other. :) A great time was had by all, and I can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls Nights Out are sooooo.....invigorating!!!!!!