Saturday, January 31, 2009

TSMSS: Fingerprints of God



I may have shared this before, but this morning I cuddling with my 3 1/2 year old. That doesn't happen much any more. Partly because he doesn't sit very long at one time. But also because I often don't sit down and invite him in my lap. (I need to work on that!) At first I thought he was going to sleep. But my husband and I both realized that he was just enjoying the time with Mama. Anyway, this cuddle time made me think of "Fingerprints of God" by Steven Curtis Chapman. I especially like the second verse.

Never has there been and never again
Will there be another you
Fashioned by gods hand
And perfectly planned
To be just who you are
And what hes been creating
Since the first beat of your heart
Is a living breathing priceless work of art and

Just look at you
Youre a wonder in the making
Oh and God's not through no
In fact he's just getting started





Check out the other songs at Then Sings My Soul Saturday.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Those are beautiful words! I have often wondered how parents can look at a newborn that they created with God and not see His fingerprints and be able to believe. Children are truly miracles.

Anonymous said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL song... I need to work on that too!

God bless!