I got tagged several times on Facebook, so I decided to go ahead and play. And if I'm going to type it up, I might as well blog about it too! :) If you post a list, come back and share the link with me. :)
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
Okay...since I've been tagged by about a dozen people, I guess I'll play!
1. I am the youngest of 7 kids (4 boys and 3 girls).
2. I'm the middle of 3 generations of left handed women. (Mom, me and my daughter).
3. I turn 40 this year, and I'm okay with that.
4. Valentine's Day is a fun day to get married, but not a great day for an anniversary. Everybody else is out to dinner at the same time.
5. My mom still lives in the house she moved into when I was a year old.
6. I have lived in 4 states (California, Missouri, Oklahoma, and New Mexico).
7. The shortest stint was 4 months in Oklahoma City where I did my student teaching.
8. I used to be a teacher. So was my Daddy, and both of his parents. And several aunts, uncles and cousins.
9. I got my ears pierced when I was a freshman in high school, but I haven't worn earrings in about 5 years.
10. My purpose in life is to connect women.
11. I enjoy blogging.
12. I like to enter sweepstakes online. Last year I won more than $2500 worth of stuff. (The biggest win was $250.) I won lots of books and DVDs.
13. My husband and I dealt with infertility for about 15 years. Our first son came through the gift of adoption. Our second two were "home made".
14. I started a "small" internet based infertility support group (Ladies in Waiting) that had over 2000 members when we merged with Hannah's Prayer (http://hannahsprayer.com).
15. I work full time, and my husband has been a SAHD (stay at home Daddy) since we brought our son home from the hospital. (He sometimes does contract computer work.)
16. I used pseudonyms for my kids on my blog (Munchie--Aidan; Crunch--Heather; and Chewie--Cameron).
17. I love my Wii Fit, but I don't use it often enough.
18. We live in a multi-generational home with my in-laws. It was originally a temporary plan, but it works, so we continue.
19. I enjoy puzzles: jigsaw and pencil puzzles. But I don't like crosswords.
20. I watch too much TV. My favorites are CSI (any flavor); NCIS; Monk; Psych and The Biggest Loser.
21. My sister (Linda) went to England for her 40th birthday. I want a breast reduction for my 40th birthday.
22. I'm happy to be in my new office after being "homeless" and living out of boxes for 6 weeks.
23. I took the on-line Jeopardy! contestant test this week, but I really want to be on Wheel of Fortune.
24. I did NOT watch the Super Bowl today. (Actually, I haven't watched a football game since I graduated from high school. Being in the band, I went to every game.
25. I wear hearing aids in both ears. I inherited bad hearing from my Daddy.