Friday, April 10, 2009

TSMSS: The motions

I haven't participated in Then Sings My Soul Saturday in a few weeks. When I posted this, I thought I was late. I wondered why there was no Mr. Linky. This morning I realized that yesterday was Good Friday. :)



This is my new theme song.
I don’t wanna go through the motions
I don’t wanna go one more day
Without Your all consuming passion inside of me
I don’t wanna spend my whole life asking
What if I had given everything?
Instead of going through the motions


4 comments:

Christy said...

This is an incredible song, that really makes you think about life...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Moore Minutes said...

Off topic, but I got my giveaway book in the mail today! THANK YOU! :)

Beth in NC said...

That is an awesome song!

Kirsten said...

Wow, what an inspiring song.. :)