Saturday, April 04, 2009

Update

Sorry for the overload of product posts in a row. I've gotten a little bit behind. But I wanted to give my faithful readers an update. One of the items on my 40 before 40 list was to complete my life plan. My church recently opened up a Life Purpose Coaching Center, and I have been trying to schedule a Life Plan with her for about 9 months. The timing just never worked--until now. But we both realize this was the right time for us. Over the next few weeks and months you will be hearing more about this process.

But for now, I have committed to make some changes in my life. One of those changes has to do with the way I spend my time and how much time I spend on the internet. So you may see some changes with how often I post.

I have been working with the women's ministry team at church. We are in the middle of plans for a retreat (May 1st).

Life has been busy and good.

No comments: