Tuesday, May 05, 2009

New identity

I spent this weekend with 26 other women from my church talking about finding our true identity in Christ. It was really incredible how 4 different women took one theme and came up with 4 different talks that completely overlapped each other. I don't think it could have been more cohesive if we had written our talks together. I'll be sharing more about the retreat later this week.

Yesterday, I had to file a police report because someone stole my identity---or at least a part of it. Someone has been using my social security number (but not my name). I had to file a fraud report. While I was at it, I found out that (according to my credit report) I used to live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. (Too bad I missed out on the fun!)

But my biggest news about identity today..... My husband bought my domain for me. You can still find me at mom2ways.blogspot.com. But now, you can find me at:

Mom2Ways.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great! Very nice of your husband. :)
I hope you can check out Hip Mama's Place for the Mother's Day Giveaway Event. It's ending tomorrow, Saturday, 5/09. Goodluck! :)