Friday, July 31, 2009

40th Birthday Favors

If you've been reading my blog, you know that I am about to hit the big 4-0. Forty. When I was looking for party favors, I found Cool Party Favors and their huge selection of favors. The have showers and sweet 16 and other fun stuff. But, what I am looking for is 40th Birthday Favors. And they have quite a few choices: playing cards; wine tools; candles; cookies and more!

These look fun!


The mint come in two sizes and half a dozen choices of colors, fonts, and font colors. You submit a picture and they put it on the label. They even offer 3 different candies.

Cool Party Favors is also sponsoring my 40th Birthday Bash and will be giving away 4 of their High Heel Cake Servers. Watch for details.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Julie!

Congrats! You are the winner of my book giveaway for Blue Ribbon Quilts!

You can see the announcement here:

http://mountainmorning.blogspot.com/2009/08/blue-ribbon-quilts-giveaway-winner.html

When you get a chance, email your mailing address to tikesandtots at hotmail dot com and I'll get your book out right away!

And Happy 40th Birthday!

Blessings!
Brandi