Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Adoption Decision: Special Sale


A very dear friend of mine, Laura Christianson, who I had the pleasure of getting to know on-line as well as meet in real life beneath the Seattle Space Needle, sent me a note about an upcoming special she is offering. I wanted to share it with you. Laura is the most knowledgable person I know on the subject of adoption. As an adoptive mom (twice) she speaks from experience. In fact, it was conversations with Laura that helped my John and I become comfortable with the idea of having a continuing relationship with Chewie's birthmom. Laura is a published author of 3 books and countless articles.
To celebrate my wedding anniversary this Friday, I'm having a 1-day book bash on August 21. I did this last year, and it was wildly popular, so I thought, "Why not do it again?"

Here's how it works:

1. Buy The Adoption Decision: 15 Things You Want to Know Before Adopting on Amazon.com

2. Send me your Amazon proof-of-purchase, dated August 21, 2009, and your mailing address.

3. I'll mail you an autographed copy of The Adoption Network: Your Guide to Starting a Support System, absolutely free!

This is a $10 value, plus I pay the shipping on The Adoption Network.

Is there a catch?

Nope.
Hundreds of people who have received free books from me during my periodic specials will attest to the fact that I'll send your free book promptly, and I won't hassle you with a bunch of unsolicited emails.

Both my books have a 5-star rating from Amazon reviewers.

Tell everybody about this special, 1-day offer, so they can stock up on free books:

Tell your adoption agency, social worker, or attorney.
Tell others you know who are considering adopting.
Tell your clergyperson...these books give any church that's considering starting an
adoption ministry a jump-start.
Tell people who are looking for a gift to buy you.
Where to send your Amazon proof-of-purchase for The Adoption Decision:

E-mail it to me (or send it as an attachment) with "1-Day Sale" in the Subject line: laurachristianson@hotmail.com.

OR

Send it via snail mail to Laura Christianson, PO Box 1254, Snohomish, WA 98291-1254. I'll honor any Amazon proof-of-purchase for The Adoption Decision dated 8-21-09, as long as I receive it by 8-31-09.

Hope you enjoy your new books and please, write and tell me what you think of them.

No comments: