Saturday, August 15, 2009

Karaoke: Don't give me a mic....

or you might regret it. One of the items on my 40 before 40 list is to sing karaoke. I marked it off in December because of my Leadership Roswell Christmas party. But I really wanted another chance. Yes, I sang at the party, but it wasn't the same. Nobody really participated.

Last night we had a women's ministry conference with some optional activities. I had to supervise Bunco to start with. But the last half of the night I spent in karaoke. Not everyone in the room sang, but they played along. I am not sure if I can remember all of the songs I sang. But I'll try.

Solo:
Rock Around the Clock
Material Girl
The Unicorn (my best!)
New York (yikes! Didn't work at all!)

With a group:
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Conga
My Boyfriend's Back
Celebration

I can't wait to try it again!

1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

Oh, too bad you didn't video it. lol