Monday, August 10, 2009

Rebate on Mineral Makeup

My very good friend Jenni is offering a rebate on Affordable Mineral Makeup™ . She has a short deadline (Wednesday) to reach a goal for a rep incentive. This is a chance to get a 25% rebate on the cost of the products. What a great time to order!

If anyone makes a purchase from http://www.innerbeautygirls.com/ by
Aug. 12 (before midnight EST) at full price, email me -
InnerBeauty@AffordableMineralMakeup.com - your purchase order number from your completed transaction. I will paypal you a 25% refund of your product purchase
total (not including tax/shipping fees) as soon as your order is processed. Your
purchase MUST originate through my link in order for me to receive credit for
your purchase and be able to send you the refund. I really want to hit this
goal, so I'm offering you a huge chuck of my commision as a direct cash-back
refund. Tara (the company owner) sometimes offers discounts ranging from 10-13%
(and only very rarely up to the 13% mark), but 25% if a really big deal and I'm
willing to take the cut directly out of my earnings in hopes of gaining some new
long-term customers and letting you see how wonderful these products are for
yourself! This really is your very best chance to try out Affordable Mineral
Makeup™ at a really great price. I hope you will take advantage of this amazing,
but very time-limited deal and pass my offer along to your friends as well.
Thanks for helping me out!

If you order, tell her Julie sent you. (No, I'm not getting anything for it. I just want to help out my friend!)

No comments: