Monday, August 17, 2009

Tatutina Wooden letters

I had the opportunity to check out the wooden letters from tatutina. Wow! I was surprised at how big they were! And how heavy they were! In the pictures below, you can get a good idea of the size. (Most of the items on the wall are standard 8 1/2" by 11" papers.) The nice people at tatutina sent me my initials: J and D. I didn't really have anywhere to put both letters, so I decided to share. Remember the friend at work who bought me a new salad plate? Her name starts with D. So I kept the J and gave her the D. You can see our work spaces are much happier n0w!

But tatutina doesn't just sell wooden letters (which also come in pastels!), they sell recipe boxes; achievement medals for kids; and even fun products for pets. But wait! There's more! (In honor of the late, great, Billy Mays!) tatutina is sponsoring my 40th birthday bash and will be giving away one of their take out menu boxes.

No comments: