Friday, March 05, 2010

What's behind the coffee?

First of all, if you know me, you know that I am not a coffee drinker. I have always loved the smell of coffee, but I just can't drink it. But I love people (like my hubby) who drink coffee.

I love the chance to meet with a friend to share a cup of coffee (for them---Pepsi or hot chocolate for me).

100% Columbian Coffee is giving readers a chance to find out What's behind the world's best coffee? On the site, you can send also a friend a cup of coffee, find out where you can meet Juan Valdez and Conchita (his mule), and enter to win weekly prizes of 100% Colombian Coffee. Oh...and then there is the $10,000 grand prize. (But that one is mine!)

Note: I did not receive any compensation for this post, but I was entered into a drawing for sharing this information.

No comments: