Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rag Curls Revisited

When I was a kid, my mom used to tie my hair with rags to make ringlets. I never learned how she did it (I'm gonna have to have her show me next time I see her) but this is what it looked like:



I've seen several posts on Pinterest about "no heat" curls. I tried the sock bun with little success. (I don't think my technique was right.)

Last night I tried another sock method. The blogger suggested using men's dress socks, but I figured if I was gonna tie socks in my hair I should use cute ones!



This is right after I took the socks out. (I know....I'm not quite awake, but I did think to grab my phoen to take a picture!)


With my face (but not glasses) on.



This last picture is 6 hours later.  After church I put my hair in a clip. Then I fixed and ate dinner. I took this picture after the kitchen was cleaned up.  That's a lot of curl left (for me!)




No comments: