Friday, January 27, 2012

TWFDS Challenge: Day 5 Kitchen Tools

Today's challenge is about our favorite kitchen tools.  Right now, my favorite is the crock pot.  Since I am still so new to home cooked meals, I like the idea of being able to throw ingredients in the crock pot and have a dinner waiting when I get home.

I'm looking forward to learning how to use other kitchen gadgets.  (I was surprised how much I enjoyed zesting the lemon with the microplane this week!)

Your turn:
What are your favorite kitchen gadgets.  Which ones would you grab if you had to leave in a hurry?

Remember, all comments on the challenge posts earn an entry into the drawing.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

There are too many kitchen tools I'd like to choose.Seriously though, I would say that I LOVE my good and sharp kitchen knives, my kitchen scale and my pizza stone. But then,there are also the stand mixer and my misto oil spritzer. I love my kitchen tools. To be honnest, I'd probably want to take my whole kitchen with me.

Thanks for hosting these topics this week Julie, it has motivated me and helped me get out of my rut!