Monday, November 26, 2007

Bloggy, you've come a long way!

After hearing about this contest: I decided to look back over my history of blogs. I got a very slow start. I've officially had a blog for about 2 years. But the first year, I only made about a dozen or so posts. Most of them were pictures. But over this time, I've done quite a few things. I thought about linking the topics below, but I guess I'll let you search! :)

* I've posted lots of pictures (mostly of the kids!)

* I've set some goals:
Creating a prayer journal
Becoming creative in my correction (ala Lisa Welchel)
Post at least once a week. (And then I waited a whole year to post again! Oops!)

* I've shared insight from a variety of sources:
My MIL's garden
My son's recovery from surgery (and disappointment at his first step)
Potty training
New Hearing aids
Growing older

* I've tried to win some prizes and get referrals to programs.

I've had a lot of fun. And I'm going to try to be consistent in posting. Thanks for reading.

No comments: