Saturday, March 15, 2008

After the party: Introducing new friends I

After the Ultimate Blog Party we were encouraged to introduce some new friends we made. I saved about 60 blogs in my google reader during the party. I will be going through them and eliminating some. (I don't have to keep up with them all!) But I wanted to have time to decide which ones were keepers.

One blog that I discovered last month's Bloggy Carnival was Pink Paper Peppermints. M is Christian home schooling Mom. She has some great insight, such as this post: How to actually make something. You can learn a little bit about her here: Tuesday 10



Stayed tuned for more new friend introductions

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Julie!!!! I am here to tell you that you won on my blog...

you can pop by...but I will also need you to send me an e-mail at

info@dianaevans.ca

then we can get this project started...

Cheers,
Diana

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!

Melissa~ said...

Hey Julie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have been enjoying your blog this morning! Looks like we have a lot in common. I put you in my bloglines (I have 163, [well, 164 now with you] feeds in my bloglines, so I don't think you can have too many...*LOL*)

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints

Mercedes said...

Hey Julie! I posted my after party intros too. I listed everyone I visited since I am participating in NaBloPoMo (post every day for the month of March) and the theme is lists. I just wanted you to know that you are now a New Blog Party Peep on my blogroll! I love your place here!

Angi said...

Thanks for stopping by www.teenlitreview.blogspot.com during the blog party! Hope you stop by again soon!