Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wordle Me

Maybe everyone else knows about Wordle, but I just found it and I love it! You can enter text, copy text, or copy a URL (web address) of a favorite blog. Wordle will then arrange your words in random order. Words that you use more often appear larger, and words you use less frequently appear much smaller. You can change the font and color scheme as well as the direction of the text. Here's a sample from my blog:



Here is John's blog: Every Daddy's Princess



It's a good way to see what you are talking about a lot!

3 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

Hehe - I hadn't tried this yet. And when I did, "NEEDS" was the BIG word. I think I need to change my writing style a little bit!

Thanks for the link!

Killlashandra said...

I've seen wordle on a few other blogs but haven't had a chance to really check it out for my blog.

Thanks for stopping in to say. I hope all is well at home with you and the family. :)

Kelly said...

How cool! I've never heard of wordle before, but I love it! Thanks for sharing.