Today, our family is celebrating Thanksgiving. I know the calendar sets aside Thursday for that. But for our family, it worked out better to have our big meal today. (No school, no work, and my in-laws got an invitation for tomorrow.) But really, it doesn't matter when we stop to say "Thanks", as long as we do it. (The more often, the better!)
I am thankful for many blessings in my life. Here are a few of them:
* My wonderful, faithful and loving husband of almost 22 years.
* My 3 creative, sweet (and, yes, sometimes annoying!) children who were an answer to many years of prayer and waiting (im)patiently.
* My in-laws. We are privileged to share a 3-generation home.
* My family. Even though they are far away this holiday.
* My job. I don't always love it, but it provides well for my family, and it offers me flexibility to be involved in my family's life.
* My church which has helped me discover why I am here (to connect women).
* My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
What are you thankful for?
Check in at 5 Minutes for Moms and MommyCommunity.com to see what others are thankful for.