Friday, January 23, 2009

Fitness Friday

This hasn't been a good Pepsi week. I've been drinking a couple of water bottles every day, but I've also had Pepsi each day. :( It's hard to give up.

I've have at least done the Fitness Test on the Wii Fit every day. In fact, I have 2 1/2 weeks of marks on my calendar! I have done yoga and strength training at least 3 days this week, and I took a couple of walks. Tonight, I should hit 20 hours! (I am about 30 minutes away!!)

My weight continues to fluctuate. Almost every time I get on the Wii Fit, I have either gained 2.7 pounds or lost 3.2 pounds or something like that. I need to weigh at the same time every day. But it's so hard to get up early in the morning. (Heck! It's hard to get up in the morning--early or not!)

Check out the other Wii Fit Mommies at Fitness Friday.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I think I kick the soda habit...and then I'm back. I drink the Pepsi Max ...diet pepsi that doesn't taste like diet pepsi...but it replaces my water in the afternoon which isn't good. *sigh*

Keep up the good work...two weeks of stamps? WOOT!

Anonymous said...

I was completely off 'the stuff' until Christmas at my moms and she had CASES of it. I usually just won't buy any and therefore won't drink it but I've been craving it like crazy!