Saturday, January 17, 2009

TSMSS: Give me words to speak



Often I feel like this with my prayers. I have nothing left to say. But lately, I've been feeling this way with my blog. I was putting pressure on myself to post something---anything---every day. The other day, this song just hit me. While my blog isn't always about God and His work in my life, I do want it to be a reflection of Him. I don't want to blog out of obligation. I want it to be an expression of who I am and who He is. So, from now on, I refuse to be driven my the obligation to post. I may post once a week, or I might post 3 times in one day. But, I'll only post if I have something to say!

So give me Words to speak
Don’t let my Spirit sleep
Every night, every day/ I find that I have nothing left to say
So I stand here in silence awaiting Your guidance
I’m wanting only Your voice to be heard
Let them be Your Words


1 comment:

TMinsk said...

I love the song! I listened to a couple more too, they're all in with my CDs but having them right here on the computer to click on was so nice.