Saturday, January 03, 2009

TSMSS: I will be here



In about 6 weeks, my husband and I will celebrate our 22nd anniversary. Over the years we've been through everything in the wedding vows: better & worse, richer & poorer; sickness & health. But the thing that has carried us through knowing that we are in this for the long haul. And I know that "tomorrow morning when [he wakes] up....I will be here....."



Speaking of marriage, check out my giveaway of Kissing and Cooking!

Check out the other Then Sings My Soul Saturday entries here.

3 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Well, it says the video is no longer available, but I assume it's SCC's "I Will Still Be Here". Love that song!

Happy Anniversary - sounds like you got married around Valentine's Day!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I love this song! You are right. The difference is in the commitment. Are we committed to our spouse no matter what? It makes all the difference in the world!

Thanks for sharing! I did not get to play along with TSMSS this week. But I always love it! BTW, I came over from Kari's blog. I love her & her blog. It's always nice to make new friends, too!

Anonymous said...

Aww, wow! That's amazing. I've been married almost 5 years and our song was from an episode of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'. That'll make for a good 20 year anniversary dance. ;)