Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Firecracker Princess


No, I didn't forget to post, but it has been a full and fun day! My princess, Crunchy, is 6 today. My firecracker. My Yankee Doodle Princess. What a joy she is! She loves to hug and kiss. She wears her heart on her sleeve. Her favorite things to do are dance and sing. I love it when I hear her burst out in song....like the other day in Wal-Mart when she started singing "The Motions" by Matthew West.
I don't wanna go through the motions
I don't wanna go one more day
Without Your all consuming passion inside of me
I don't wanna spend my whole life asking
What if I had given everything?
Instead of going through the motions

Here she is singing a song from VBS.

1 comment:

Grampy said...

Happy Birthday Firecracker Princess. You are very precious.