Monday, December 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Chewie!

Last night I tucked my 11 year old in for the last time. This morning I woke up my 12 year old. (Who promptly asked if he could sleep longer! I agreed. We skipped the bus and I took him to school.)

Chewie is a smart and talented kid. He reads at the level of a high school senior. He remembers everything he learns. He loves science. He plays violin. He helps with the elementary kids at church. What a sweet young man.

I am proud of you buddy! I love you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday! Just found your blog and I love it. I'm following it now. I'm also a working mom, plus I'm going back to college. My husband pastors, so he's the stay at home daddy - they just go with him while I work.

Becca said...

He sounds like a really amazing boy! :)