While the box says ages 8 and up, broke the rules and played with my 4 year old (Munchie)
and my 12 year old (Chewie).
The game is rather simple to learn. You read the first task (roll 3 pairs) and do it in 30 seconds. Easy enough. Or not! Some plays ended long before the timer ran out. Other plays were no even close. The challenges (and the points) got bigger as the game progressed. Coming into the final round, I was 2 points behind Chewie. (Munchie gave up and joined Crunchy playing with Leogs after round 2.) The final round was to roll all 6 dice and total less than 20--oh yeah...one of the dice had to have a 6. Just under the buzzer, I rolled a 19. That gave me the game. (See the proof below!)
Extra entries (leave a comment for each entry):
* Follow my blog on Google connect, Networked Blogs, through a reader, or subscribe to my feed (1 entry each)
* Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
* Tweet the giveaway (1 time per day) (See easy link below)
* Enter contest on a giveaway linky (1 for each linky)
* Join Swagbucks (with this link)
* Become a Facebook fan of RandomLine and leave a comment of their fan page.
* Follow RandomLine on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway.
Open to US. Ends March 29th.