This summer, my wish list includes:
* Sleeping in until at least 9 am once a week.
* Healthy meals that are prepared for me.
* Kids who try to beat each---to helping Mom with chores!
* A specialty cleaning service to clean, mop, vacuum, and dust.
* Ice cream that tastes like a million bucks, but is free of calories and fat.
* A fun, flirty haircut that flatters my face.
* Trips to the zoo with the kids
* Girls night out with friends from church
* Lots of hugs, kisses, and cuddles from my kids.
So, what is on your summer wish list?
(Note: This was a compensated post, but the opinions are my own.)