Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pizza Monkey Bread

Another Pinterest recipe idea!



Ingredients:
Canned biscuits (I used 4 cans)
Pepperoni slices
Mozzarella cubes (I used string cheese cut into about 6 pieces)
Melted butter
Garlic (I used dehydrated bits. Garlic salt or powder or fresh stuff)

Directions:
Rub sides of Bundt cake pan with garlic butter.
Separate biscuits and flatten one. Place a slice of pepperoni and a chunk of cheese int the center and close into a ball.
Dip in garlic butter and place in pan.
Continue until pan is full. Drizzle extra butter on top.
Bake until golden brown.

Invert pan. Mine came out easily (almost too easily!) I dumped mine in a bowl and served with canned spaghetti sauce. My small group liked it! (So did my daughter. The boys wouldn't try it.)
Another recipe I saw called for cutting biscuit dough in half or quarter. Others used biscuit or bread dough.

No comments: