Monday, April 02, 2012

April Fools Day

Here's a preview of my April Fools Day foods.  I'll come back and add comments and links when I can.

I didn't take a picture of this, but I made the kids a glass of undrinkable juice. Source

I got the Fried Chicken Dinner from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons. My beans turned out a bit too orange......


Corn on the cob


KFC--Kentucky Faux Chicken


A plate of Brown Es. (Brownies).


Dinner consisted of green beans (normal), croissants (moldy), peas n carrots, and a meatloaf cupcake with blue mashed potato frosting.   The cupcakes came from Family Fun and the peas and carrots (sans cupcake) came from Our Best Bites.


I dried food coloring in the bottom of the bowls and covered with cereal.  When milk was added, it changed colors.


Fakin and Eggs and toast (source: Making Memories)


Googly eyes (source)

No comments: